1. 5kg, 10kg plastic barrel package resin
2. 20kg resin with iron barrel package, in which there are 4 plastic barrels of 5kg resins.
1. Appearance: Colorless and transparent glue
2. Solubility: Soluble in acetone and acetic ester, insoluble in water.
3. Specification: Classified into specific models for using in spring, autumn, winter and summer respectively.
This resin is suitable for pasting pure cotton, wool, linens, genuine silks, interwoven and blended fabrics, and terylene, chinlon and other synthetic silks (fabrics).
Usage and requirements
1. This product is sensitive to temperature and weather,
Spring & autumn
Manual cold deskboard
If the selected model is too adhesive, you may adjust to a smaller model (for instance, if 4°one is too adhesive, you may choose 3°one), vice versa, you may adjust to a greater model. Note: “1°” means 90:10, and “2°” means 80:20, and so forth.
2. A dose of 100-200g of the resin is used for each square meter of conduction bands or deskboards
3. Before using the resin, the board surface must be clean, dry, without oily stains or sundries.
4. The resin applied on objects should be thin and uniform. After the resin has been applied, the board surface should be flat, smooth, bright and bubble-free, and reproduction could be started only after several hours of natural drying.
5. During using the processed object, you should provide proper maintenance and care thereto, and to the best extent avoid staining the board surface by dusts, oil stains, hairs, fibers or other sundries, for prolonging the service life of the resin.
6. For changing the resin, acetone or acetic ester will be used for cleaning the printed surface.